Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 15

Ok, I'm 2 weeks in. Wow, time has flown by! That means I am on Day 19 of no beer, Day 15 of eating primal, and Day 9 of the Leptin Reset.

I read recently, in several different places, that during LR you are not supposed to do any aerobic work out. Well, that takes care of that! LOL So other than walking and bedroom activities, I'm not working out for now. I'm still not quite sure how long I do the LR, but it seems 6 weeks is a good point. I still have a lot to learn and amazon.com is taking their sweet time sending me my book, Primal Blueprint.

So for breakfast this morning I ate a pouch of pink salmon mixed with a tbs. of mayo. I also had some beef jerky and medium cheddar cheese. Kind of a weird breakfast but I had a field trip to go on and I was low on meat.

Lunch was 1 cup of tomato soup and some pork rines. I wasn't very hungry again.

Dinner was delicious! I had 4 oz. of salmon, 1.5 cups of spaghetti squash and homemade guacamole. YUM!

I am taking a before picture this weekend along with my measurements. Right now I've lost about 8lbs. depending on whether I've peed or not. We all know the scale can be iffy and isn't always accurate. However, I see some waistline I've been missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment